We provide equal opportunity for all employees to grow and develop in their respective fields. We are an organization with multinationals from around the globe with diverse educational and work backgrounds. We are a rapidly growing and successful organization; we have several challenging and exciting roles within many aspects of the communications discipline from content editors to copywriting, translation, relationship management positions, and researchers. We look forward to meeting self-motivated, ambitious, and capable individuals.
Employment packages are only discussed upon submission of a resume and following an interview with the managing director.
Working together with the full support of the team, relationship managers sell the services of NSG companies as well as source new leads and opportunities. These individuals take part in every aspect of the new business generation from sourcing the opportunity to pitching, issuing the proposal, and closing the sale. Relationship managers will also handle the aftersales of a new client working in tandem with the account management team to ensure that all the needs and requirements of this new client are met to their satisfaction. To carry out this challenging and dynamic role, relationship managers are required to:
- Analyze both present and past sales, as well as market trends and competitor movements.
- Sell our services to new clients and increase sales to existing clients.
- Track potential and current sales using sales or customer relationship management (CRM) software and provide progress reports to upper level management.
- Manage the needs of current clients by answering queries regarding products or services and facilitating conflict resolution when required.
This role requires good energy and a positive attitude. Ambitious and self-motivated individuals, with a strong work ethic and the drive to succeed should apply. We welcome applications from individuals who possess:
- Outstanding interpersonal skills
- A high level of professionalism
- Cultural-sensitivity and adaptability
- Strong personal work ethics
- The values of a good leader and the qualities of a great team player
Education and Experience:
To fulfill this role the following requirements apply:
- A university Bachelor’s degree
- Proven track record in sales, relationship, brand or account management minimum of 3 years of experience
- Excellent negotiation, analytical, problem-solving and decision-making skills
- Has a high degree of flexibility as the role holder may be required to work under flexible hours and may need to travel from time to time
Arabic and English speakers are both welcomed, while a strong proficiency in both languages is optimal.
Junior English Copywriter
Our English copywriters must have an acute attention to detail, possess strong editing and proofreading skills, and have a creative flair. These individuals must also be extremely versatile; they must have the ability to write on many different industries from banking to fashion. A good understanding of social perceptions in this region and subsequent knowledge of appropriate word choices are also sought-after qualities in a copywriter. The role of a junior copywriter includes:
- Assisting the senior English copywriter in all drafting of new content including press releases, brochures, websites, leaflets, feature articles, letters, shopping catalogues, and other communications material, etc.
- Editing and proofreading of all content translated into English from Arabic, French, or any other language
- Ability to work under pressure without losing focus; has good time-management skills
- Attentive to detail
- Actively works with clients and other team members to generate compelling ideas
Our copywriters should be focused with a constant desire to improve; he or she should:
- Respond well to feedback, and possess a healthy attitude towards constructive criticism
- Have the patience to write, re-write, read, and re-read work
- Enjoy a challenge to work on content from a variety of different industries
- Be encouraging towards the translation team while editing their work, and have a positive and helpful attitude towards enabling their continual improvement
- Be a great team player
- With great interpersonal skills and progressive ideas
- Has what it takes to understand the needs of the client, the market and the target audience without losing sight of the brand culture
Education and Experience:
- University degree in English, journalism, communications, advertising, marketing or public relations; or any related field of study
- A minimum of three years of experience in a relevant field- must be able to produce a compelling writing sample
English as a first language, or an exceptionally strong background in English
We are particularly interested in candidates who can translate from English to Arabic and Arabic to English. We are also seeking French to English; English or Arabic to French; and also Malayalam to English translators.
- Ability to translate work across a variety of industries using the appropriate terminology
- Translators must be extremely proficient in the translated language in order to ensure that the translated text comes across with the same sophistication as the document’s original language
- Translators should also ensure timeliness in delivery. Accuracy, diligence and speed are all required in equal measure
We receive a myriad of urgent translation requests on a daily basis. Our current team remains exceptionally busy; they are very diligent in their work. New members of our translation team should possess these attributes:
- Must be able to work under pressure successfully
- Receive feedback with a healthy and positive attitude
- Exude professionalism, accuracy in their work, and be able to deliver in a rapid time frame
Education and Experience:
- University degree is required in a relevant field
- Appropriate certifications are required for specific translation work
- A minimum three years working in the field of translation
- Must be able to produce strong translation content as a writing sample without the use of the internet
This role requires a significant level of multi-tasking. From allocating work across departments, to ensuring that client requests are met on time, the account manager requires a diverse set of skills and account management knowledge.
- Must be proficient in many applications in Microsoft Office
- Must be exceptionally well-organized
- Applicants should be able to follow up, track and monitor the progress of work
- Ability to delegate work and assess work orders to ensure that criteria are met for the team to carry out work efficiently
- Should have a great phone presence and be capable of managing client expectations
Motivated, friendly, and professional individuals should apply.
- Self-starter, hardworking, professional and can work well in a team environment
- Must be well-motivated and goal-oriented
- Can handle stressful situations and deadlines very well
- Must have a keen eye for detail
Education & Experience:
- Applicant must have a university degree in a relevant field
- Must have proven account management skills to meet client expectations
- Minimum of three years of experience in account management
Excellent communication skills – oral and written – Arabic and English